DAILY - Monday - Thursday:
- One math page of review, due the following day. (AFTER fall break. Before fall break, 1 double-sided math page - due Friday)
- 20 minutes of independent reading every night. Click here
- One reading fluency/comprehension passage per week. This passage needs to be read/re-read out-loud daily to an adult. There are also questions about the passage. Reading fluency and questions are due Friday. (Please click here for more detailed information on expectations.)
- Vocabulary/spelling study page will go home on Friday. Quiz will be the following Thursday. Spelling City is a great way to study.
- Bi-monthly Book Reports. Click on the audio book report cartoon.